étoile de mars, a 5yo bay selle français mare
oliver tristan kohl
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 02:15 PM
31 years old
judge/trainer
$750
gmt+1
ollie
Oliver is a pretty (overly) enthusiastic guy. Dual-licensed as an FEI/USEF show jumping judge, he regularly works as a trainer-for-hire, eager to share his knowledge with potential students.
PLAYED BY minstrel
POSTS MADE
stars are never sleeping, dead ones and the living
trainer

étoile de mars
a 5 year old bay selle français mare
barn name

Mars, occasionally Marzipan

height

16.1 hh

markings

• left hind white sock

trained in

• show jumping (1.20m)

personality

Mars is a young mare who is still very green. She possesses lovely, expressive movements and a large jump. She's proven to be a willing, lively mount who requires special attention and reassurance when in foreign surroundings. She requires a confident, no-nonsense rider to keep her in check. She's easily spooked, particularly by plant pots, so for the moment her training has been focused around desensitizing her.

In the stable or at pasture, she's a bit of a baby and doesn't like being left alone. She neighs and whickers constantly until she receives a reply; she's easily the noisiest horse in the barn. When bringing in a horse sharing a pasture with her, she'll try to follow them in and slip past you wherever possible. She rarely ever succeeds at this and she regularly resorts to standing against the fence line, craning her neck towards you, putting on her best "save me" expression.

owned by Oliver Kohl
PM
^
nevaeh
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 07:47 AM
too many years old
admin
$2075
mountain
nev
hola! i am one of the site's admins! i love writing and literature, and aspire to become a well-known author sometime, but until then i would love to spend my time roleplaying horses and their humans. i am currently the proud owner of five horses, and ride/compete with my thoroughbred mare. if you have any questions about anything on the site or about myself feel free to message me and just ask!
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
i met you in the summer. to my heartbeats sound. we fell in love. as the leaves turned brown. and we could be together baby. as long as the skies are blue. you act so innocent now. but you lied so soon. when i met you in the summer.
admin

accepted

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!