help me out ?, keaton
tatiana josephine rowley
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 03:40 PM
26 years old
trainer
$1395
mountain
tat
a young eventer who works out of forewood academy. she teaches aspiring riders, as well she works with young horses or problem horses, before selling them as an investment. she grew up in lexington, kentucky with her middle-class parents and twin sister, kiana. horses have been a passion of her since her early teens and she doesn't ever plan on stopping.
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
N/A
trainer

composing text
keaton

hello,
i am currently training miss congeniality, or more commonly known as missy, and i heard that you rode her in races as a young filly. i was wondering if we could possibly meet to get coffee sometime and maybe you could tell me more about how she was back then.
ty sophia @ caution.
PM
^
keaton dean sawyer
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 04:20 PM
26 years old
Jockey
$750
N/A
Dean
Keaton Dean Sawyer was born in Texas, but he never had the chance to grow up in his home state. Keaton's father, Jay was a jockey and the small family was always on the road, moving from one track to the next. Keaton would follow his father's early footsteps and become a successful jockey at a young age. These recent years, he is best known for coming in several close seconds or snatching the win away. He has a good left hand whip and works well with younger horses. Keaton was also fortunate enough to have ridden in all the Triple Crown races at the age of twenty-one and placed in each one. Although not a local, he is well known in these parts, and is a bit of a celebrity.
PLAYED BY Soldier
POSTS MADE
N/A
jockey

Unknown
Hello! This is a surprise. I did ride a filly named Miss Congeniality. She was real small. How is Missy? Coffee? Sure, it won't be an inconvenience or anything. If your schedule can call for it, I'm free this Friday, around noon.
Unknown
now
PM
^
tatiana josephine rowley
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 05:16 PM
26 years old
trainer
$1395
mountain
tat
a young eventer who works out of forewood academy. she teaches aspiring riders, as well she works with young horses or problem horses, before selling them as an investment. she grew up in lexington, kentucky with her middle-class parents and twin sister, kiana. horses have been a passion of her since her early teens and she doesn't ever plan on stopping.
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
N/A
trainer

composing text
keaton

she's been alright. i've only had her for about two years, but we are just having some trouble progressing with her training and was wondering if maybe something in her past is holding her back. that works perfectly! the little ringo's cafe on the corner of 60th ave work? they have some wicked biscuits!
ty sophia @ caution.
PM
^
keaton dean sawyer
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 08:22 PM
26 years old
Jockey
$750
N/A
Dean
Keaton Dean Sawyer was born in Texas, but he never had the chance to grow up in his home state. Keaton's father, Jay was a jockey and the small family was always on the road, moving from one track to the next. Keaton would follow his father's early footsteps and become a successful jockey at a young age. These recent years, he is best known for coming in several close seconds or snatching the win away. He has a good left hand whip and works well with younger horses. Keaton was also fortunate enough to have ridden in all the Triple Crown races at the age of twenty-one and placed in each one. Although not a local, he is well known in these parts, and is a bit of a celebrity.
PLAYED BY Soldier
POSTS MADE
N/A
jockey

Unknown
That's good to hear. I remember her being a little bit of a handful. Two years must have felt a lot longer for you than they should have. I've never been to Ringo's, but it sounds great.
Unknown
now
PM
^
tatiana josephine rowley
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 09:29 PM
26 years old
trainer
$1395
mountain
tat
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
N/A
trainer

composing text
keaton

yeah, it's been a two steps forward, one step back kind of thing. great! see you then!
ty sophia @ caution.
PM
^
keaton dean sawyer
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 10:32 PM
26 years old
Jockey
$750
N/A
Dean
PLAYED BY Soldier
POSTS MADE
N/A
jockey

Unknown
Well, I hope that I can help you change that. I'll see you there!
Unknown
now
PM
^
tatiana josephine rowley
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 12:19 PM
26 years old
trainer
$1395
mountain
tat
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
N/A
trainer

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!