member group info, to clear somethings up
kris
 Posted: Mar 27 2014, 01:35 PM
18 years old
Admin
$750
Central
Kris
Hey, just one of your lovely admins. Have a question, PM me! I'm friendly and always willing to help! For a little bit about me, I'm eighteen, I'm from a very small town in Texas. I'm the daughter of an ex bull/bronc rider and I own six of my own horses and I'm a barrel racer in local rodeos!
PLAYED BY Kris
POSTS MADE
Tough, I ain't never been nothin' but tough. My edges have always been rough.
admin

the member groups
owners
these are the people who own horse's but may not actually ride/care for them themselves. owner's are a big part of the horse world, they are the people with the big bucks that buy horses and then employ trainers and riders and barn staff and give us all the jobs and sign our checks.

trainers
trainers, the people that not only teach the riders but also the horses. there are good ones and bad ones and each trainer is different, some times we need more then one. either way trainers are those who have proven themselves in their discipline and are highly respected.

riders/jockeys
these are the people who really risk their lives to do what they love and bring success to themselves, their barns and their horses. though some may just be starting out, and some may only be in a working student program, these are the people who put their foot in the stirrups, pick up the reins and get their jobs done.

barn staff
this group consists of everyone who works for the barns, grooms, hands, even vets and farriers are considered barn staff. they may not always be the most glamorous of jobs but someone has got to do it. *note that small animal vets are not included in this category, nor vets that work as part of a private owned clinic - those would be locals/boarders/ect.*

boarders
boarders are the group that may or may not compete, but ride their own horses and aren't considered professional riders. boarders come in every shape, size and personality, and you never know who you are dealing with until you see them with their horse. * people can own their horses on private property and be considered locals and not boarders *

locals
for all those lovely people outside of the horse world who function in regular society hold a variety of jobs and come in any shape, size, or from any background. we love our locals, whether they're union or confederate, after all if it weren't for them helping to put money into the horse industry we wouldn't be able to do half of what we do.

PMYIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!