testing thread
nevaeh
 Posted: May 3 2014, 06:31 PM
too many years old
admin
$2075
mountain
nev
hola! i am one of the site's admins! i love writing and literature, and aspire to become a well-known author sometime, but until then i would love to spend my time roleplaying horses and their humans. i am currently the proud owner of five horses, and ride/compete with my thoroughbred mare. if you have any questions about anything on the site or about myself feel free to message me and just ask!
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
i met you in the summer. to my heartbeats sound. we fell in love. as the leaves turned brown. and we could be together baby. as long as the skies are blue. you act so innocent now. but you lied so soon. when i met you in the summer.
admin

thread testing!
if you want to see how your posting thread will look you can test it out on this thread. you can also keep track of the code here if you would like.
PMEmail
^
kenzie leigh marrazzo
 Posted: May 23 2014, 07:29 PM
26 years old
author/barista
$475
mountain
kenzie
kenzie is a young aspiring author. she is originally from edmonton, alberta but has lived in kentucky for quite some time now, starting when she moved for university. she has a rough past living on the streets, but that is her past, and something she refuses to let control her life.
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
i howled at the moon with friends. and then the sun came crashing in. but all the possibilities. no limits just epiphanies. i'm never gonna look back. whoa, I'm never gonna give it up. no, just don't wake me now.
boarder

Your post here (:
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!