breaking down these walls, kasey // kris
colby richard briant
 Posted: May 11 2014, 08:34 PM
23 years old
Farrier
$225
Mountain
Colby
Colby is a very southern kind of boy. He is a gentlemen that originated from the heart of Texas where he worked endlessly on his Father's ranch breeding and training the best cow horses. He loved the animals and his dad was a good man even after the tragic accident that took the life of his mom, and left his sister and him with only one parent, but his heart wasn't with the business. He was a popular guy, and captain of his high school basketball team. He had the talents to go far not only athletically, but also academically being enrolled in all the honours classes. Colby wanted to travel and experience the world, and as much as he didn't want to hurt his Father he knew making the move to Kentucky was the right choice. He's not quite sure what he is doing now, but only time can tell.
PLAYED BY Nevaeh
POSTS MADE
I believe every lie that I ever told. Paid for every heart that I ever stole. I played my cards and I didn't fold. Well it ain't that hard when you got soul. Somewhere I heard that life is a test. I been through the worst but I still give my best. God made my mould different from the rest. Then he broke that mould so I know I'm blessed.
barn staff

kasey/kris ▪ 219 (sorry! i really need to get to bed!) ▪ sorry if it's not what you were looking for, but this is what my muse could muster
colby turned the key in the ignition firing up his old blue truck that sat parked in the driveway. a southern grin painted across his lips as he drove towards kasey's house. the evening sun was warm, but not uncomfortably so as it rolled in and danced delicately along the wicker picnic basket that sat next to him. as much as he wasn't one to admit it, he was a true romantic at heart and he loved planning out special dates for his girlfriend and him to go on. he could be a total goof and poke fun of her, but he truly did care for his little rider and he wanted to show her tonight.

he pulled his well-loved truck in her driveway, and turned it off with a click. the heels of colby's cowboy boots clanked against the asphalt and his dark blue jeans swished as his gait swung. giving a rhythmic knock on the door he waited patiently for her to answer. the boyish smile never faltering as he leaned down and pecked a soft kiss on her cheek. "how's my girl?" he asked taking her hand in his.

PM
^
kasey danielle bratcher
 Posted: May 12 2014, 10:03 AM
20 years old
Barrel Racer
$425
Central
Kase
A barrel racer who hopes one day to make it to the pro circuit. She is honest, sweet, but has the temper of a sweet but firey southern belle and she's not afraid to show it.
PLAYED BY Kris
POSTS MADE
Who says, who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it?
rider

she has those angel eyes
tag: Colby
words: 431
notes: It's totally fine! Love it <3
Kasey was finishing putting up all of her tack and gear after she had finished a ride on one of her favorite horses, Bo. She was just putting up her saddle when the thought hit her. She hadn't seen Colby in awhile, though with her boyfriend being best friends with her brother, Troy, she kind of got updated quite a bit on what was going on with him if Colby didn't tell her anything first. So far it seemed like Colby had just been very busy with work, and Kasey never questioned him. He trusted her, and he always found ways to make her laugh even when she was down on herself. She knew she had problems with her own self worth and Colby had honestly helped her so much with that. She felt more at ease with him because even if she was at her most low point, he could make her smile. It was one reason that she just loved him so much. They had been together for almost a year, and she was honestly worried about what would happen if something happened to him but she never let herself dwell on that too much. She had the things she loved. Her man, her horses, and her family.

Hearing someone pull in her drive, she wondered who it was. She wasn't expecting anyone, and even though Troy didn't work today, he was out doing his own thing. She finished putting everything in the place she had designated for everything to go where she could easily find it for her next ride. She had been previously practicing runs around the barrels, so she was dressed in heavy pair of Justin's riding boots with pink tops with white angle wing designs, heavy Wrangler blue jeans, a brown belt with rhinestones spelling her name 'KASEY' on the back, and a white tank top.. not really attire to go out, so if she was expecting company that threw her off. She quickly put her long black curls back into a much tamer pony tail and ran for the door. She smiled as she opened it, seeing Colby. She just wasn't expecting him, but she kissed him back and smiled. "Well.. I'm hardly dressed to go out anywhere, but this is a very pleasant surprise. What are you planning today?" She knew Colby wouldn't care if she was dressed up or not, or if she was sweaty and dirty, which she was a little as she hadn't been able to shower yet. But whatever time she could spend with Colby, she wanted it.
robb stark
PMYIM
^
colby richard briant
 Posted: May 12 2014, 05:31 PM
23 years old
Farrier
$225
Mountain
Colby
Colby is a very southern kind of boy. He is a gentlemen that originated from the heart of Texas where he worked endlessly on his Father's ranch breeding and training the best cow horses. He loved the animals and his dad was a good man even after the tragic accident that took the life of his mom, and left his sister and him with only one parent, but his heart wasn't with the business. He was a popular guy, and captain of his high school basketball team. He had the talents to go far not only athletically, but also academically being enrolled in all the honours classes. Colby wanted to travel and experience the world, and as much as he didn't want to hurt his Father he knew making the move to Kentucky was the right choice. He's not quite sure what he is doing now, but only time can tell.
PLAYED BY Nevaeh
POSTS MADE
I believe every lie that I ever told. Paid for every heart that I ever stole. I played my cards and I didn't fold. Well it ain't that hard when you got soul. Somewhere I heard that life is a test. I been through the worst but I still give my best. God made my mould different from the rest. Then he broke that mould so I know I'm blessed.
barn staff

kasey ▪ 739 ▪ enjoy!
squeezing her hands gently, he smiled. "you look as pretty as ever," he assured her, and it was completely honest. even with the dust and horse smell that clung to her she was still the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. not only that, but seeing her work with a horse was like magic. the connection she shared with an animal was completely mesmerizing.

"and it's a surprise," colby taunted, gently leading her towards his truck. the couple had both been quite busy lately and they had lacked a proper date for quite some time. his romantic side really came out when he was around his girl, kasey, and he wanted to do something special. he packed a picnic dunner, and an old fleece blanket so the couple could watch the sunset in the open field just south of town. it wasn't a big gesture or a fancy restaurant, but colby thought she would like it.

he opened the door for her as any gentlemen should, before getting in on the drivers side. he twisted the key in the ignition and with a grunt it started. it didn't take long for them to be on the main road out of town. her hand still held firmly in his, he lifted her fingers placing a gentle kiss on her knuckle. "how was your day?" he asked making gentle small talk as they drove with the windows down and the heat blaring. his flannel blue plaid shirt with it's sleeves rolled up rippled against the current of fresh air.

colby listened to kasey's smooth voice, his grin never faltering as he sent small glances affectionately at her. his blue eyes trailing along every inch of her angelically perfect skin. he sent a gentle squeeze to her hand as they pulled off the gravel road and into the empty field. it was a little bump but nothing he hadn't driven on before. rolling to a stop, he put the truck in park, and got out. colby's stride was long as he walked around the hood and offered his hand to kasey as she got out of his old ford truck.

with basket and quilt in one hand he wrapped the other around her waist in the hollow space above her hips. it was comfortable and it felt as though his hand was built to fit there. as if some way the stars aligned for the two to meet and somehow this was fate pulling them together. colby wasn't sure whether he believed in love at first sight, but he knew that from the moment he laid eyes on kasey, he knew she was something special and it wasn't just the way her brown curls cascaded over her shoulders, or the way her smile could light up a room.

he laid the blanket out on top of a small slope, before placing the basket on top. he turned towards his girl and his smile widened just a little bit more, which he didn't even know was possible. he laughed a little as he glanced her up and down. he knew she sometimes struggled with self-consciousness and although he could be a tease and could cross boundaries, he really did want her to feel comfortable around him and to know that he loved her whole-heartedly for everything she was and has ever been.

it seemed as though the earth stood still as he leaned in towards her. his hands wrapping around her thin waist as he pulled her gently into his chest. the sweet smell of her wafted off, and he wanted to breathe her in more. "i'm going to kiss you now," he whispered softly into her ear, before brushing his lips against hers. it started out lightly, before it intensified. there was really no words to describe the passion that hung between the young couple. they're relationship could be so fragile and innocent, but was full of lust at the same time. it seemed a rare trait now-a-days.

PM
^
kasey danielle bratcher
 Posted: May 14 2014, 12:30 PM
20 years old
Barrel Racer
$425
Central
Kase
A barrel racer who hopes one day to make it to the pro circuit. She is honest, sweet, but has the temper of a sweet but firey southern belle and she's not afraid to show it.
PLAYED BY Kris
POSTS MADE
rider

she has those angel eyes
words: 616
notes: Awww XD
Colby had something about him that just pulled her in and didn't let her go. She had never been able to place what it was that drew her in so much about him. Was it his tall, strong frame he had from working. She was strong from the control it took to control and maintain horses, but he was strong from the hard work he had to do in the hot sun every day. She loved when he would hold her in those arms. She knew what some people might say.. that she was just a young little girl who was starry eyed over puppy love. She was an adult who could make her own decisions and honestly, she wasn't like the other people who started out young like her. She didn't go around in public flaunting him and she wouldn't ever do something like that. She kept their displays to themselves, except for the usual normal displays of affection in public. She wasn't ashamed to say that she loved him, not by a long shot, but again, she didn't want to flaunt it around that she had someone, because making people jealous wasn't what she wanted. She loved Colby, and she loved horses. That was all people needed to know.

She settled into the truck, and when he said it was a surprise, She actually laughed at him a little. Whatever surprise he could possibly give her couldn't be greater than the one he was giving her now, just being with him and being near him was enough for her, but it seemed like he had other plans for her, and she didn't know what they consisted of, but she wanted him to show her what he had planned. She always loved being out with him. She loved being with him and being on new adventures with him. She was amazed at whatever they did. Watching him work with horses and put as much passion into working with them as she did in riding, it was amazing. "I always do love your surprises.. but that doesn't keep me from being curious." And she smirked at that. No, Kasey was very curious and it showed in everything she did. She loved him more than words could possibly explain, but she would try. "My day was fine. I got my time down considerably well today. Bo still needs some more work before he's arena ready though." Bo was her beloved horse, the one she cared about most.

When they pulled off the gravel road, Kasey looked around, though she shouldn't wonder what they were doing, because they had been out here before. Kasey smiled and let him lead her out of the truck, and she sat on the small blanket, looking out at the night sky as the wind blew her dark curls around. She then heard his words, and before she could stop him..not that she wanted to, he was kissing her. Wrapping her arms around Colby, around that muscular guy that she said 'I Love You' to everyday, the one that her brother swore she was going to marry. The guy that she wondered if she could marry one day. They both loved horses, and each other. What was more of a perfect match. "I love you Colby.." She said as she kissed him, though a thought struck her, and she pulled away to look up into his face as she let her head rest on his chest, "where do you see us.. not trying to scare you off, but I think about us, and the future." And she did. She wanted horses to be in her future but she wanted him too.
robb stark

PMYIM
^
colby richard briant
 Posted: May 14 2014, 03:57 PM
23 years old
Farrier
$225
Mountain
Colby
PLAYED BY Nevaeh
POSTS MADE
barn staff

kasey ▪ 309 ▪ enjoy!
colby could feel the thump of her heart against his chest as he held her close to him. her head rested against his muscular chest and he wrapped his arms gently around her waist so she had no way of getting out. he trapped her next to him, smiling warmly down at her. "i love you more," he argued playfully.

his blue eyes searched her warm brown ones as he listened to the melodic tone. each syllable was perfectly pronounced and sounded angelic. everything about kasey was angelic from the way her hips swung when she walked, to the way her eyelashes fluttered. he loved every inch of her, and he wanted to show her that. she had colby wrapped around her finger, but he didn't mind one bit. he loved the idea of getting to wake up next to her for the rest of his life. the thought of being able to kiss her whenever he wished made him grin like an idiot. a love-stricken idiot.

"hmm," he pondered, lifting his hand to tuck a few swaying curls behind her ear. colby would like to say he didn't really have to think much about his answer, but he honestly didn't know. he knew what he wanted and what his heart wanted, but only god knew what the future would hold. "i guess it all depends," he leaned a little closer, until he could feel her warm breath on his skin. "in all honesty kasey, i can see myself spending the rest of my life with you," he answered, searching her irises for any revealing emotions.

PM
^
kasey danielle bratcher
 Posted: May 15 2014, 02:57 PM
20 years old
Barrel Racer
$425
Central
Kase
PLAYED BY Kris
POSTS MADE
rider

she has those angel eyes
words: 548
notes: So cute <3
She closed her eyes as she felt him there. She felt his arms around her and she knew she wasn't getting out of his arms anytime soon. Not that she really wanted to in the first place. She loved feeling his arms gave her when they were around her. She felt safe here, like she could rest so much more easily if he just stayed with her and didn't leave her. She didn't know what it was about him. What about him made Kasey want him so much? Was it the way that his eyes pierced right through her.. or so it seemed when they looked at each other. Honestly, with Colby it felt like she could look right into his soul and never say a word. She knew she didn't have to say words to him to let him know just how much she loved him. She was glad they had that sort of connection. She heard him say that old 'I love you more' line and she rolled her dark eyes playfully. "Every time we play this game.. guess who wins?" She was kidding of course. She wouldn't fight him on who loved who more. Ever. She shared his love.

She could be herself with Colby. She didn't have to dress up in frilly clothes and parade around and act like she was something she wasn't. If she looked like she had been working with horses all day, which she had today, then she knew that it would be just fine with Colby. She never had to hide anything from him, and maybe that was one thing she loved. She didn't want to have to hide from someone. Kasey was a stubborn, free spirit. She was like a wild mustang in human form, and she had even been compared to one by the people who knew her best. She had the Get-Up and-Go of a mustang that they had. She also could be very stubborn and resilient. She wasn't afraid to jump into a venture and while she did think before she acted, she was still willing to give her whole heart to something, and if she felt she was right when someone was trying to prove her wrong, then she would show them they weren't right any way she could. It happened more than once. "I just know.. you share the same passion for horses I do. You're perfect for me."

She could see him thinking and then he reached up to tuck some of her hair behind her ear and she smiled as she heard his answer. She hadn't meant him to say 'yes I just wanna get married to you now and live the rest of our lives together' and she wouldn't force him into anything. If something happened, then Kasey would try to remember that things happened for a reason, but for now she had him in her arms, and she loved Colby more than anything possible on earth. When she heard his answer, a warm feeling came over her as a slight breeze wafted to them and she looked up at him. "As well as horses, I see you in my future too. In everything I do.. I see you there with me." And that was the simple truth.
robb stark

PMYIM
^
colby richard briant
 Posted: May 16 2014, 08:32 AM
23 years old
Farrier
$225
Mountain
Colby
PLAYED BY Nevaeh
POSTS MADE
barn staff

kasey ▪ 329 ▪ my apologizes if it sucks!
he grinned in reply to kasey's contagious smile. no matter how bad his day was his girl could turn it all around. it was a magical ability that no one before her had ever encompassed. she was special and always would hold a dear spot in colby's heart even if they're relationship were to crumble, although the chances of that are very slim. everyone who knows the two love-birds think they are going to one day end up together, get married, and raise a family. they were just a perfect fit the moment they met. with kasey's easy attitude, but high aspirations and drive. colby's outgoing, fun attitude. they made a good couple.

"good," he said, getting a serious look on his face. "because i might go crazy without you," he told her breaking his fake expression and replacing it with that charming smile and his soft dimples. the pair were intertwined in a way that colby barely had to move, to lean in and kiss her. it was soft and tender, and could've been mistaken for a brush of the lips, but that is how he saw their love. it was soft and needed attention, but it was strong and powerful all at the same time.

the breeze was faint, but it was still there. it wasn't cold, but instead almost refreshing against the once stagnant heat from earlier in the day. the sun had only a few inches more to drop until the prime of the sun set. it is then, when the sun dies that the stars will erupt and show it's true beauty for the world in the midst of the dark. "are you hungry?" he asked her, reaching for the basket that sat just beside them, reluctant to break their touch.

PM
^
kasey danielle bratcher
 Posted: May 17 2014, 10:22 AM
20 years old
Barrel Racer
$425
Central
Kase
PLAYED BY Kris
POSTS MADE
rider

she has those angel eyes
words: 544
notes: I really hope it makes sense!
How did Kasey get so lucky, she wondered. She really did wonder how she had managed to get someone so amazing to call hers. She had never had anyone before Colby.. ever. Sure.. she had guy friends, crushes. But even back home, the guys didn't really catch on. They were too busy with their own little chicks who wore designer clothes and pranced around to high heaven on their horses while Kasey rode like she was taught to. She rode fast, she rode hard and she didn't let up on the reigns until that horse got around those three barrels safely. She had run herself into the ground with her determination even. But she wanted to prove that she wasn't weak, and that she knew what she was doing in the saddle. She was determined to high heavens to prove who she was in the arena, and to prove who she was as a person. She was strong, she was tough.. but without Colby, her brother, or her parents, she wouldn't be able to do what she did honestly. IF she didn't have support she would have nothing, and that was the honest truth. "You keep me grounded, you know that?"

That was true. When Kasey felt that she was too far in the clouds, Colby always seemed to give her direction that she knew that she needed. That's why she didn't fight Colby when he would tell her that an idea of her's may be too ambitious. Not that it was said often but when she pushed herself too far, he never told her it was her fault. He would lead her back in the direction that he felt that she should go and she followed, because she knew that sometimes she could get a little too over the top. "I mean.. I'm not sitting and wondering what the next move will be when it comes to us. I know that I have you.. and I know that you're always going to be there when I need you, or want you. And you help keep me sane." Kasey had been down a bit of a not so good path before she came to Kentucky. If it wasn't for Colby and her brother and horses.. she would probably still be on that very bad path with herself, so she was glad that she wasn't having to go down that anymore.

When he kissed her, she felt tingles reach up her body and she sighed softly into the kiss. How could she have something so.. amazing to hold and to care about. How could she have someone who wanted her so much and how could she have ever imaged that she would have someone so amazing. She let her hands caress his and she just wanted to be close to him and not leave his arms. She looked at the basket and she smirked. "I'm hungry, yeah. and I'm sure you have my favorite in there.." of course she was sure Colby would think of that, and her favorite food being fried chicken. Colby knew everything about her. She smirked at him. This was turning out to be an amazing surprise. "Can this night get any better?" She really didn't think it could.
robb stark

PMYIM
^
colby richard briant
 Posted: May 17 2014, 08:07 PM
23 years old
Farrier
$225
Mountain
Colby
PLAYED BY Nevaeh
POSTS MADE
barn staff

kasey ▪ 784 ▪ i'm a romantic at heart. haha.
he smiled at her. colby liked that kasey depended on him at least a little. she was a very strong, independent young women and he loved those characteristics, but she made him feel like he was worth something to her. it was a very good feeling. "when you want me?" he teased. "how can you not want someone as good as this?" he cocked his eyebrow, giving a serious facial expression, but you could see the dazzle in his ocean blue eyes. he was known for being quite goofy. it was just his natural character. some people didn't like that trait, but as long as he could be serious during solemn times - which he could - he saw no reason to resent his natural silliness.

he could feel his girl lean into the kiss, and the passion intensified. they were never the couple to start a make-out session in public. a little bit of modesty was sometimes appropriate, but out here they could really do what they wanted without the worries of any unwanted company.

"of course, babe," he said smiling down at her. colby had purposefully went to the best place in town to get his girl some fried chicken. he loved that she could eat. he had been with girls in the past who only ordered water, because they were on an "all-natural" health diet. he liked when a women was conscious of her health, but he also didn't wanted to be able to enjoy a meal with them where they both ate.

he moved over to her side, so she could nestle into his left arm. he placed the cute wicker basket in-between their legs and they dug in. the wind was pretty steady, but it was a nice refreshing breeze, not a raging tornado. colby enjoyed his chicken, as he gazed out over the open field. the sun was in the middle of setting. it's beautiful, yet harmful rays erupting over the land, painting it in thick hues of orange and red.

colby smiled at kasey, as he wiped his fingers on a napkin he retrieved from the basket. "everything is perfect when i'm with you," he said, planting a small kiss on the top of her head. he may be goofy, and silly, and a plethora of other adjectives, but he was also very sweet and a head-over-heels romantic. he would be the guy to use all those cheesy lines on a girl, and to take her on beach walks or star gazing. he was the kind of guy that most girls wanted, but that didn't matter because the only girl he wanted was kasey.

"are you cold?" he asked her, but without really waiting for an answer he grabbed the other fleece blanket that sat neatly folded in the bottom of the basket. it was quite large and so he swung it around them both, looping it around their shoulders, and ultimately pulling them closer together. it felt safe and warm in their little cocoon. he could feel the pounding of her beating heart against his own flesh. his skin tingled at her soft touch and left him feeling a little lighter. he couldn't take his eyes off her, as he spoke. "you got a little something..." he said, but colby couldn't finish his sentence because he moved in towards her lips. with the now black sky looming above them the stars bathed them in a soft light, so he could just make out the glare in her eyes. his left hand instinctively moved from laced over her shoulders to down her waist. it wasn't like he knew what he was doing, it sort of just came when he was with kasey.

twisting his body ever so slightly he pulled her into his strong chest. the blanket holding the two bodies even closer as it hung tight around them. the sound of night bugs echoed around them in a singing tune, and it was just like in the movies. reluctantly he pulled back, still resting his forehead against hers. her breathe hot on his tingling lips. her touch crazed him, but he loved every minute of it. "i think i got it."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!