breeding tracker, to keep track of breedings & requests
kris
 Posted: Mar 30 2014, 01:33 PM
18 years old
Admin
$750
Central
Kris
Hey, just one of your lovely admins. Have a question, PM me! I'm friendly and always willing to help! For a little bit about me, I'm eighteen, I'm from a very small town in Texas. I'm the daughter of an ex bull/bronc rider and I own six of my own horses and I'm a barrel racer in local rodeos!
PLAYED BY Kris
POSTS MADE
Tough, I ain't never been nothin' but tough. My edges have always been rough.
admin

the purpose
here we will keep track of what horses were bred and include the 3 month date on when mares can foal though we do prefer you wait longer if not the full duration of equine pregnancy.

2014 breedings

PMYIM
^
kris
 Posted: Mar 30 2014, 01:39 PM
18 years old
Admin
$750
Central
Kris
Hey, just one of your lovely admins. Have a question, PM me! I'm friendly and always willing to help! For a little bit about me, I'm eighteen, I'm from a very small town in Texas. I'm the daughter of an ex bull/bronc rider and I own six of my own horses and I'm a barrel racer in local rodeos!
PLAYED BY Kris
POSTS MADE
Tough, I ain't never been nothin' but tough. My edges have always been rough.
admin

submit a breeding request
do not post in code.

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width:300px; text align=justify;"><a href="stallionsregistrationpapershere">stallion's name here</a> x <a href="maressregistrationpapershere">mare's name here</a><br>
this breeding has been discussed and approved by both players and we are requesting a breeding between the pair.</div></center>[/dohtml]
PMYIM
^
andrew james king
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 05:21 PM
28 years old
owner
$975
mountain
andy
andrew always lived the high life. he has taken advantage of his wealth, and still does. known for his extreme partying habits and impulsive actions he may not have the best reputation around the track, but haters gonna hate!
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
hands up. hands high. don't go screaming if i hit you with a bang. live fast. die young. bad girls do it well.
owner

chemical romance x honey bee
this breeding has been discussed and approved by both players and we are requesting a breeding between the pair.

PMEmail
^
andrew james king
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 09:07 AM
28 years old
owner
$975
mountain
andy
andrew always lived the high life. he has taken advantage of his wealth, and still does. known for his extreme partying habits and impulsive actions he may not have the best reputation around the track, but haters gonna hate!
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
hands up. hands high. don't go screaming if i hit you with a bang. live fast. die young. bad girls do it well.
owner

ima wild one x limited edition
this breeding has been discussed and approved by both players and we are requesting a breeding between the pair.
PMEmail
^
charlie teague forewood
 Posted: Jun 23 2014, 12:29 PM
26 years old
Owner & Trainer
$375
GMT+1
Charlie
Quick-witted, clever, humorous and charming Charlie's a good guy with some physical problems that he's not afraid to show when it comes to it - but he's having more good than bad days.
PLAYED BY Tzigane
POSTS MADE
N/A
trainer

Zensure FA x Cordae
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!