A canter is the cure for all evils, dear Charlie - 26, owner & trainer
charlie teague forewood
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 07:43 AM
26 years old
Owner & Trainer
$375
GMT+1
Charlie
Quick-witted, clever, humorous and charming Charlie's a good guy with some physical problems that he's not afraid to show when it comes to it - but he's having more good than bad days.
PLAYED BY Tzigane
POSTS MADE
N/A
trainer

Throw your heart over the fence, and your horse will follow it
26 -Owner of Forewood Academy - Trainer - Former prof. show jumper

misc.

Charlie is not a local, and he'll likely never be, given that he's rather proud of his Dutch heritage, for what it's worth, but he's lived at the Academy for some four, five years in his teenage years, and the past year, so he probably is fairly well integrated. I imagine his accident, the death of his Olympic horse King's Ransom and all that it entailed and meant for him has been in the papers at some point, so locals/long time residents might know him by name. Anyway, he's a charming fella, usually fairly happy, a hard worker, stubborn, fairly clever, and sociable. Due to injuries sustained in the accident, he occasionally has seizures and the strength in his leg varies from day to day. Hasn't stopped him from riding or running Forewood Academy or its shop, though.

friends

As I said before, he can be rather charming especially to girls, look at his dimples!, is kind-hearted and caring, so I imagine he has a lot of fond acquaintances and 'superficial' friends, and a few closer confidantes

enemies

I can't offhand think about a reason why he would have enemies, except maybe a few people who are envious of his former life as prof. show jumper, but that's 'bout it. If you can come up with something, I'm probably up for it. No ideas? Well, nobody per se needs mortal enemies.

lovers

This is where it gets interesting. He is panromantic, and currently considers himself demisexual, but basically is just hesitant and doesn't much like labels. He hasn't been in many relationships before, certainly not long ones, but I'd love it if someone wanted to give him some cuddles and love ^^

boring facts of life; pets, job etc.

Charlie's the current owner of Forewood Academy and the tack shop that's part of it, been involved in it for two years, took over some eleven months ago. At the moment, he's got three horses, two of which are sport horses, and the third's a strange little mare he cares a lot about. Furthermore, he's got nearly a handful of other pets: a barn cat called Jojo, Jojo's best friend Juju, short for Juweel, a female Dachshund who's on the pill -both roughly a year old- , Penka, a fixed female Karakachan dog of five years old and his new shadow, Nobu, a Tosa male that's estimated at four years old and used to be a stray in a friend's shelter.

CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Marck+Script' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<div style="width: 250px; padding: 10px; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 10px #848484;">

<div style="width: 250px; text-align: right; font-family: mouse memoirs; font-size: 22px; color: #5F9EA0;  font-weight: ultralight; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #848484; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: lowercase;">

NAME & NAME

</div>
<div style="width: 230px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-weight: light; border-left: 10px solid #5F9EA0; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; ">

REPLY HERE

</div></div>
</center>
[/dohtml]
PM
^
jane kit bailey
 Posted: Jun 18 2014, 03:57 PM
29 years old
Owner
$1075
N/A
Kit
Jane’s father was a successful horse trainer for a time, but was eventually found guilty of fixing races and began his long exile in Kansas State, where Jane was born only a short time later. However, Jane is determined to remain clean and has made a go at escaping her father’s shadow. She is now an owner of her own private farm and has become a respectable but proud person in the industry.
PLAYED BY Soldier
POSTS MADE
N/A
owner

Charlie & Jane
Jane is a bit of a kill joy, so I'm not sure how much fun Charlie would have around her. Jane owns three race horses; a stallion, a colt, and a filly. She has a thing for problem horses and owns a small private farm. I'm yet to get the farm registered, so it's more make believe than a reality. Thing is, Jane doesn't always take part in sports outside the one she's most comfortable in, so these two will probably have more of a chance meeting at an auction, or in town. I do have a small story line in the works, in which Jane is looking for a horse to simply ride. Perhaps a horse to compete on. She might want a second opinion, because she has a secret desire to learn how to jump and Charlie appears to understand how it all works better than most people. Maybe something could happen there?
PM
^
oliver tristan kohl
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 08:32 AM
31 years old
judge/trainer
$750
gmt+1
ollie
Oliver is a pretty (overly) enthusiastic guy. Dual-licensed as an FEI/USEF show jumping judge, he regularly works as a trainer-for-hire, eager to share his knowledge with potential students.
PLAYED BY minstrel
POSTS MADE
stars are never sleeping, dead ones and the living
trainer

CHARLIE & OLLIE
I think these two would get along just fine. Perhaps they met at some competition years ago (before the accident) where Charlie was competing and Ollie was just starting out as a judge in the US. They might have seen each other a few times on different occasions but only at a distance, maybe shared a sentence or two. I don't think they'd remember names but maybe faces. Ollie is scouting out a place to board his mare, Mars, and perhaps he comes to Forewood because he hears positive things about the place, or the story behind it's owner? Blah. I'm not a super experienced roleplayer so please forgive me if I ask a lot of questions etc. you might have to bear with.
PM
^
charlie teague forewood
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 09:46 AM
26 years old
Owner & Trainer
$375
GMT+1
Charlie
Quick-witted, clever, humorous and charming Charlie's a good guy with some physical problems that he's not afraid to show when it comes to it - but he's having more good than bad days.
PLAYED BY Tzigane
POSTS MADE
N/A
trainer

Charlie & Jane
Charlie wouldn't mind acting as a 'mediator' if she needs it at some point, scouting out a decent horse for her, checking it out with her etc. He may even offer her a ride or two on his own horses to check out what she can? Maybe she comes to the Forewood tack shop for an errand first and they get talking and it evolves from there?

Charlie & Oliver
Sounds good smile.gif Though you do tend to remember the name of the really kind or really mean/strict judges xD At least, Lord knows I do. Charlie wouldn't mind showing him around a little or so, or meet him so they can discuss, whatever you want.
PM
^
jane kit bailey
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 02:42 PM
29 years old
Owner
$1075
N/A
Kit
Jane’s father was a successful horse trainer for a time, but was eventually found guilty of fixing races and began his long exile in Kansas State, where Jane was born only a short time later. However, Jane is determined to remain clean and has made a go at escaping her father’s shadow. She is now an owner of her own private farm and has become a respectable but proud person in the industry.
PLAYED BY Soldier
POSTS MADE
N/A
owner

Charlie & Jane
This is a perfect set-up! Jane could certainly pay a visit to the farm. I could think of something, like she's looking for some kind of special bit that she can't find anywhere else, but she knows it has to be somewhere! they get to talking, and maybe Charlie offers to help her out a little? Sound good to you? Maybe she'll even ask about lessons, later on? Or, just some helpful pointers? I'm as much a greenie as she is, so It'll be bad beginners questions all around. ^^
PM
^
oliver tristan kohl
 Posted: Jul 4 2014, 06:47 AM
31 years old
judge/trainer
$750
gmt+1
ollie
Oliver is a pretty (overly) enthusiastic guy. Dual-licensed as an FEI/USEF show jumping judge, he regularly works as a trainer-for-hire, eager to share his knowledge with potential students.
PLAYED BY minstrel
POSTS MADE
stars are never sleeping, dead ones and the living
trainer

CHARLIE & OLLIE
x) Ollie definitely isn't strict (well he isn't lenient either, he's pretty kind when it comes to his work). He'd definitely show up at Forewood out of the blue, his reasoning sort of goes 'catch them off-guard, give them no opportunity to hide anything' - not that he doesn't trust people, he just believes he can get a better sense of a place by turning up unannounced. Maybe this is inconvenient for Charlie? I'm not sure how he would react to that.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!