run them red lights, juicy drama
sawyer elliot kerrigan
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 09:13 AM
36 years old
police officer
$450
mountain
sawyer
sawyer kerrigan came to kentucky with his young daughter to start a new life. he got a job training with dogs in the K-9 unit at the local police department and has now expanded to breeding german shepherds as well. he loves to learn and dedicates everything in his life to his child.
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
so let's break right out of these guilty cages. we're going to make it now. don't ever turn around. nobody else needs to know where we might go. we could just run them red lights.
local

OPEN
RIDER/LOCAL
this is sawyer's only daughter. he really devotes his whole life to her and has tried to make the best for her in kentucky. she is pretty flexible. face claim is up to you and completely open! she does need to be fourteen, as that fits the history the best and that is the youngest age allowed here on the site. she could be a local and just attend the highschool and be a regualr teenager, or if you wanted too you could make her a rider, however she would probably be on the lower side of the competition, etc. that can all be discussed. attitude and personality-wise, i see her being much like her father. probably very book-smart, responsible, polite. the "perfect" daughter in a sense. the two of them are probably also very close, but we can add some drama and ruffle a few feathers in the future, so it ain't going to be all smooth sailing!
FIRST KERRIGAN
OPEN
LOCAL
here we have the baby momma. i was a little hesitant as to whether or not i wanted to add her into the plot just because she will ruin some things (possibly relationships) but if someone wants to play her than go ahead! i'm thinking she has been looking for sawyer and her daughter for some time and maybe contacted his family and they gave him away. so, she shows up at their doorstep and tries to join the family and sawyer would just be "um, no." but maybe she can wiggle her way in. anyways, i see her being a little nosy and slightly manipulative, but not overly so. face is open and i would really like her membergroup to be local. history should probably go with the stuff written in my guy's app (her having a religious family, etc.). but read about his brothers want ad because i have another idea!
FIRST LAST
OPEN
28-34
OPEN
one of his younger step-brothers. idk. i figured maybe one would forgive him and come down to see him. i'm really just making a skeleton of a character in case it sparks a muse in someone. his age is pretty flexible and so is his member group. he could be in the horse community, or he could simply be a local. i see him being more of a jocky type of guy. he would be confident, but not too full of himself. now, one idea i had in mind was that maybe sawyer's ex (and baby momma) and his brother got together and the two came down to see sawyer and his daughter as a surprise and to tell him about their relationship. that is simply an idea and would have to be discussed between the person who takes the mother, but it would certainly cause some nice, juicy gossip throughout town and would ruin sawyer's "perfect" new life here.
FIRST KERRIGAN
made by nina at caution.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!