lightning dexter, a 1 y/o bay thoroughbred gelding
nevaeh
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 08:47 AM
too many years old
admin
$2075
mountain
nev
hola! i am one of the site's admins! i love writing and literature, and aspire to become a well-known author sometime, but until then i would love to spend my time roleplaying horses and their humans. i am currently the proud owner of five horses, and ride/compete with my thoroughbred mare. if you have any questions about anything on the site or about myself feel free to message me and just ask!
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
i met you in the summer. to my heartbeats sound. we fell in love. as the leaves turned brown. and we could be together baby. as long as the skies are blue. you act so innocent now. but you lied so soon. when i met you in the summer.
admin

lightning dexter
a 1 year old bay thoroughbred gelding

barn name
dexter

height
15.3 hh

markings
  • pastern on left hind
  • star

trained in
  • flat racing (in training)

personality
dexter is very mellow. he is pretty easy-going and sane. not one to spook at much. quite a dependable mount. he shows to be quite athletic and has the bloodlines of a pure racehorse. he is too young to enter into races right now, but he is currently in training and will soon be ready to move into the winners circle with the right jockey who can really get him to push from his hindquarters and run his heart out.

owned by first and last
PMEmail
^
nevaeh
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 08:47 AM
too many years old
admin
$2075
mountain
nev
hola! i am one of the site's admins! i love writing and literature, and aspire to become a well-known author sometime, but until then i would love to spend my time roleplaying horses and their humans. i am currently the proud owner of five horses, and ride/compete with my thoroughbred mare. if you have any questions about anything on the site or about myself feel free to message me and just ask!
PLAYED BY nevaeh
POSTS MADE
i met you in the summer. to my heartbeats sound. we fell in love. as the leaves turned brown. and we could be together baby. as long as the skies are blue. you act so innocent now. but you lied so soon. when i met you in the summer.
admin

auction is now open!
starting bid: $150
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX!